Andalusian Cycling Tour
8 Days of cycling in Andalusia!
Cycling through Southern Spain, from hotel to hotel, including Malaga, Marbella and the Sierra Nevada.
Every day you can choose from 2 levels rides.
Ride blue route of about 450 km with almost 8,000 meters of climbing or if
you choose the black route of 700 km and 15,000 meters gained.
What to expect:
- Airport transfer from Málaga to the hotel.
- From hotel to hotel.
- Stay in 4 star hotels.
- Incl. breakfast.
- Every day dinner.
- The luggage will be transported to the locations.
- 8 days / 7 nights / 6 tours.
- Full Carbon road bikes mounted with Shimano Ultegra.
- Luggage transport service.
- Online photo service.
All for € 875, –
Everyone sleeps every night in the same hotel, along the route we take care of your luggage so all you have to worry is about cycling.
The routes are carefully chosen with the best climbing. The routes are designed to allow everyone to experience an unforgettable cycling holiday.
The area where we will be riding this week is full of beautiful views, great asphalt conditions, challenging climbs, technical descents. A countryside with breathtaking mountain views, rugged peaks and varied landscapes rolling in front of you. Ingredients to make this holiday an experience that you won’t forget, for both beginners and more seasoned cyclist.
Look and feel as many professionals in the Sierra Nevada, work out in the winter and experience the challenging climbs and nice long runs. Throughout the year, except in July, August and the time that too much much snow and roads are closed.
You will stay in 4 star hotels. All hotels have been chosen with great care and the rooms have good beds, clean bathrooms and a good place where bicycles can be stored. You can eat well at all these hotels and breakfast is well taken care of.
In the hotels or in the immediate vicinity of the hotels can relax after the intense ride.
We stay in 6 different hotels, this way we cross the stunning natural beauty of the Mediterrenean coast.
Below are the dates for the Andalusian Cycling Tours. You can register individually or with multiple participants. If you want to book a private group of five or more persons, it is usually possible to plan your own week. In that case, please contact us.
- Data for 2019/2020
- 21 – March 28 2020
What to expect?
This Road BikeKick holiday is booked in southern Spain for eight days, taking into account six days of cycling and the arrival and departure dates.
You will ride independently on GPS, at your own pace.
Planning is to leave no later than 10:00 each day.
These groups have a maximum of 10 people, divided into levels.
Obviously there can be stops along the way for lunch and photos to enjoy the stunning views.
Each day can be organized by you.
Day by Day
* Saturday, Day 1
– Arrive to Málaga.
– Transfer to hotel.
– Dinner together to get to know each other.
* Sunday, day two
– For today in route “blue” 85 kilometers with 1300 meters.
-For today in route “black” 125 kilometers with 1750 meters.
– We start by the Mediterranean sea.
– From there we go inland to the famous white villages.
– Here we get the first taste of climbing to select and go through the imposing limestone mountains of the Sierra de las Nieves, in the picturesque mountain village of Ojen and the coast of Marbella.
*Monday, day 3
– For today in route “blue” 70 kilometers with 1900 meters.
– For today in route “black” 115 kilometers with 2800 meters.
– From Marbella we go over 25 km climb to the “Puerto el Madroño” direction Ronda by the Serrania de Ronda.
– Ronda rises from atop a plateau with breathtaking views and belonged to the Unesco World Heritage.
* Tuesday, Day 4
– For today in route “blue” 87 kilometers with 1600 meters.
– For today in route “black” 110 kilometers with 2000 meters gain.
– We start in Ronda and go through wild lonely landscapes of the Sierra de las Nieves, along the beautiful lake of Rio Guadalhorce in Ardales to Antequera.
*Wednesday, Day 5
– For today in route “blue” 118 kilometers with 1400 meters.
– For today in route “black” 145 kilometers with 2150 meters.
From the historical Antequera with all its buildings we go through an entirely different landscape, to Granada. Andalucia has to offer in terms of natural beauty so much, and it can be appreciated in this ride.
* Thursday, day 6
– For today in route “blue” has a resting day, enjoy Granada
– For today in route “black” 98 kilometers to 3297 meters.
– Our first option is to climb the mythical mountain, the Pico de Veleta, when the snow permitting.
– This is the highest paved road in Europe. In 50 kilometer climb 2700 vertical meters in one piece, where the summit is at 3297 meters!
– The alternative route, when we can not ride the Pico Veleta is a wonderful tour to the reservoir of Bermejales. Of course we make here the necessary altitude.
* Friday, day 7
– For today in route “blue” 140 kilometers with 1650 meters.
– For today in route “black” 160 kilometers with 2800 meters.
– Today is the last day, which brings us to Granada and Málaga. Through challenging climbs and descents we move through this breathtaking region.
– After an exceptional descent we reach Malaga on the coast.
* Saturday, Day 8
– On Saturday you can have breakfast on your own.
– In the morning we will take you to the airport.
– Each one is free to use their time as they wish for.