Gravel ride in Spain
A 4 days gravel ride holiday
Gravel ride is becoming increasingly popular. The alternation between paved and unpaved paths is a good challenge for everyone.
The gravel routes are for every level, from beautiful wide paths and asphalt roads to the most challenging routes you will find here. Ride through the mountains on coarse gravel paths and descend via single tracks to the wide gravel strips.
We always work with small-scale groups, up to 12 people, so that we can give everyone a lot of attention. Together with you, the routes are determined daily.
The distances and altitude meters are determined per day in the morning.
This way everyone has her challenge.
You could ride the best routes, including Málaga, Marbella and Torremolinos. But you will certainly enjoy the ups and downs away from the beach where the routes carry much less traffic.
Every day the routes are determined by you. The distances and altitudes are optional an you decide what would you like to do this day.
This way everyone has a challenging day or not.
What to expect:
- Airport transfer from Málaga to the location of your choice
- Stay in a Hotel or B& B of your choice.
- Breakfast every day.
- Every day dinner
- 4 days / 3 nights / 3 tours
- Enthusiastic guides who are with you the entire journey
- Carbon gravel bikes, assembled with Shimano Ultegra, included in the price
- Always small groups, up to 12 people
- Guided tours, just pedal without thinking of the next turn.
- Online photo service.
The Arrangement can be expanded or adjusted in all ways.
Ask for it via email@example.com
From € 395,– per person
* For groups of 6 or more ask for a personalized date.
The area where you will be riding for a 4 days are filled with beautiful views, great roads surfaces, challenging climbs, technical descents. Beautiful countryside with breathe taking mountain views, rugged peaks and a variety or landscapes rolling in front of you, these are the ingredients in the making a great memory for every cyclist.
We want everyone to have the experience of an unforgettable cycling holiday.
La Palmera. € 395,-
Cortijo Andaluz. € 425,-
la Luna Azul. € 435,-
Hotel Castillo de Monda. € 465,-
Mijas Residence. € 495,-
Have a different idea of what you want?
Let’s put it together!
* Dates for 2019
You can register as an individual or a group.
There are many different dates available, please contact us with your specifics and we will take it from there.
The sooner you reserve it the sooner you can start packing!
What it looks like?
This Bikekick holiday is booked in southern Spain for four days.
Four days of cycling.
Transfer from and to airport.
Day by Day
* Day 1
– Airport pick up and transfer to B&B or hotel.
– Get settled, a ride to explore the area and get the feeling back in the legs after the fly.
* Day 2
– Start to ride and to enjoy the famous white villages of Andalusia.
* Day 3
– Remember we can go with you if you want it or need it.
* Day 4
– Make sure your battery’s charge to take some lovely pictures!
* Day 5
– Day off! Make sure you are not forgetting anything relax by the pool.
– We’ll bring you to the airport.