Women on Wheels Week
A 4 days cycling holiday.
A cycling holiday for women, from different locations to choose in the Málaga area
Come as an individual or with your friends.
You could ride the best routes, including Málaga, Marbella and Torremolinos. But you will certainly enjoy the ups and downs away from the beach where the routes carry much less traffic.
Every day the routes are determined by you. The distances and altitudes are optional an you decide what would you like to do this day.
This way everyone has a challenging day or not.
What to expect:
- Airport transfer from Málaga to the Residence.
- Breakfast included.
- Every day dinner.
- 4 days / 3 nights / 3 tours
- Online photo service.
- Incl. carbon road bikes, assembled with Shimano Ultegra.
- Guided tours, just pedal without thinking of the next turn.
From € 395,– per person
* For groups of 6 or more ask for a personalized date.
The area where you will be riding for a 4 days are filled with beautiful views, great roads surfaces, challenging climbs, technical descents. Beautiful countryside with breathe taking mountain views, rugged peaks and a variety or landscapes rolling in front of you, these are the ingredients in the making a great memory for every cyclist.
We want everyone to have the experience of an unforgettable cycling holiday.
La Palmera. € 395,-
Cortijo Andaluz. € 425,-
la Luna Azul. € 435,-
Hotel Castillo de Monda. € 465,-
Mijas Residence. € 495,-
Have a different idea of what you want?
Let’s put it together!
* Dates for 2019
You can register as an individual or a group.
There are many different dates available, please contact us with your specifics and we will take it from there.
The sooner you reserve it the sooner you can start packing!
What it looks like?
This Bikekick holiday is booked in southern Spain for five days.
Four days of cycling.
Transfer from and to airport.
Day by Day
* Day 1
– Airport pick up and transfer to B&B or hotel.
– Get settled, a ride to explore the area and get the feeling back in the legs after the fly.
* Day 2
– Start to ride and to enjoy the famous white villages of Andalusia.
* Day 3
– Remember we can go with you if you want it or need it.
* Day 4
– Make sure your battery’s charge to take some lovely pictures!
* Day 5
– Day off! Make sure you are not forgetting anything relax by the pool.
– We’ll bring you to the airport.